The ever-wonderful Jan at tomatobaby has made me a very happy blogger today by giving me my very first blog award, the sunshine award!
If you haven't yet visited tomatobaby I highly recommend it! It has a little bit of everything, whether you're looking for a crafty tutorial, a yummy tomato recipe, or you just need a good laugh.
Now, along with the award comes the stipulation that I have to pass it on to some others, so without further ado, here are my Sunshine Award Nominees (in no particular order):
- Shane at BDGJM - Easily the funniest blog you'll find on the web!
- Delectable Dining - A great place for more yummy recipes!
- Kelli at There is no place like home - Recipes and craft tutorials highlighted by some amazing photography.
- Shamrocks and Shenanigans - More great recipes!
- Susan at Sticky, Gooey, Creamy, Chewy - One of the first blogs that appeared on my blogroll!
- Cathy at Noble Pig - Great place to learn about wine and pick up some yummy recipes.
- Brownie Points - Another great food blog; the homemade butter post is one of my faves!
- Clotilde at Chocolate & Zucchini - Food, French idioms, and pretty awesome desktop wallpaper.
- Lindsey at Lindsey's Kitchen - Yet another great food blog!
- Marc at [No Recipes] - Some seriously drool-worthy food here.
- Stacie at Simply Stacie - Lots of awesome giveaways!
- Closet of Free Samples - Another great website for giveaways and free stuff!
Congrats to the winners. Now here's what you have to do:
- Put the award logo on your blog or within your post
- Pass the award to 12-well-deserving bloggers
- Link the nominees within your post
- Let them know they received this award by commenting on their blog
- Share the love and link to the person from whom you received the award